Tuesday, March 9, 2010

lap band week four

So this is week is week four. Solid food finally!!! OMG STEAK NEVER TASTED SO GOOD. Yes I finally am eating solid. I can't eat what I used to. definitly like whoa. lmao I love it. I eat less than half of what I ate normally. Now I get full quick, the only thing that kills me is the not being able to drink right away. so have the time the food sits in my esophogus for a long time which hurts a bit so have learned to chew more but it still hurts. I go see my doctor for my first op thursday I am a little scared that I gained some weight, not alot but at least lbs. My cuts look almost healed. sometimes if I am up and walking just a little more than usual my cuts and stomach seem to be sensitive and I have to lie down to relax so that my stomach doesnt feel so hard and achy. I wish I could move like before but I guess its part of the healing and I need to slow down a bit. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment